Sunday, November 15, 2009

Better Alternative Than Parking Permits

Some students with parking permits have found themselves using the buses that run from the Lloyd Noble Center more often because the buses drop off students at a central location on campus.

Student parking permits at OU are $195 for the fall and spring semesters. The buses that run from the Lloyd Noble Center are free.

"Even though I have a parking permit I rather take the bus," said business junior Allison Walsh. " I don't have to look for a parking spot for ever and I can avoid traffic close to the campus, and it actually drops me off right in front of Price Hall. That's where most of my classes are.

Students who may buy a parking permit for the spring semester may want to see where their classes are located before purchasing. Buses may offer a cheaper and more convenient route.


No comments:

Post a Comment